Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Susan Hersh Makeover O Magazine

At twenty nine I stopped coloring my hair blonde and the rest is history. My natural color was light brown with a silver streak starting from the temple on the right side. My silver locks have taken on a course of their own without any enhancement from me and I now have more than just a silver streak. The silver is very white and contrasts my young skin creating a unique look that people tend to remember. Many women have asked me how I transitioned from color to silver seeking inspiration and my story is that I found an excellent colorist that took the bleached blonde babe to a very dark blonde. As the hair grew, there was a faint line showing the natural color against the remanent of processed color. I have never looked back and have grown with my silver hair over the years. Going silver is not for every woman that walks this planet, but if your silver is bright not yellow and your complexion is healthy this may be the way to go. It becomes a decision from within to go with nature , make this choice and be free from the financial commitment it takes to maintain processed hair. The Oprah.com link below shows a photograph of myself without any make-up, and afterwards the famous Frederic Fekkai haircut with a complimentary make-up application that transformed me.

Hair Color Makeovers - How to Change Your Look - Oprah.com
...www.oprah.com/slideshow/style/200808_omag_hair_makeover/3 - 63k - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment